Accident Investigation on Elevator
KoELSA prevents any recurrence of an accident through rapid and accurate investigation
KoELSA sends an inspector to an accident site within 24 hours.
- Quick accident investigation and handling after any major accident or mechanical failure of an elevator
- Operation of 24-hour situation center to receive accident reports
- Operation of emergency dispatch team in every branch and substation
KoELSA finds clear causes of an accident with precise accident investigation.
- Analysis of accident causes with cooperative inspection with external experts and state-of-the-art equipment
- Prevention of recurrence through the establishment of preventive measures based on clear analysis of causes
KoELSA makes an effort to prevent recurrence of an accident with a scientific analysis of the accident causes.
- Research to prevent recurrence of safety accidents
- Distribution of promotion materials together with safety measures by accident type
- Operation of accident information system of elevators to manage accidents systematically and provide safety service for the public